Laminated glass is a composite glass made by sandwiching a tough polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer between the glasses and processed by high temperature and high pressure. The toughness of the PVB film is very good. When the laminated glass is crushed by an external force, the film will absorb a large amount of impact energy and cause it to quickly decay, so the laminated glass is difficult to be penetrated. Even if the laminated glass is broken, the glass fragments are basically It adheres to the film and keeps the fragments on the entire laminated glass from falling off, so it becomes a real safety glass.
The appearance and installation method of laminated glass made of transparent PVB film is basically the same as that of ordinary glass, and it is durable.
1. Safety: The laminated glass installed on the building is impacted by any external force. Even if the glass is broken, it can still be kept in the original frame intact, and people inside and outside the building will not be injured by the splashed glass fragments.
2. Protection against hurricanes and earthquakes: Even if the glass is broken, it will not fall to the ground as a whole-it will remain in place.
3. Bulletproof and anti-riot: Multiple layers of bulletproof and anti-riot glass can be manufactured.
4. Anti-ultraviolet rays: It has a great blocking effect on the ultraviolet rays in sunlight and avoids ultraviolet radiation.
5. Noise reduction: PVB film has a blocking effect on sound waves, thereby reducing noise.