What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass curtain wall design specifications
Now let's take a look at the specific advantages of the glass curtain wall:
1. When we look at the material structure of the glass curtain wall, it greatly reduces the cost of the entire project, and it is relatively simple during installation, because its material is only one material, so the construction is very convenient, and the construction period is also It can be produced in a short period of time. If it is damaged, it is also very simple and convenient for maintenance.
2. It also has a very good advantage. It can absorb ultraviolet rays very well, greatly reducing the solar radiation coming in from the sun. It also looks very personal.
3. The glass curtain wall also saves our electricity resources. When the sunlight enters the room, we don't need to turn on the lights because it has good lighting properties.
4. It is also not easy to be contaminated. It is more convenient when we clean and sanitize. Wipe it directly with water and cloth.
5. The glass curtain wall also has a function of isolating the heat and sound insulation to the outside, which can prevent the indoor moisture.
Now let's take a look at the specific shortcomings of the glass curtain wall.
The glass curtain wall also has several shortcomings. The disadvantage of the glass curtain wall is that there are some safety issues. If there is a problem with the quality of the glass, we are easily injured. Another point is that when the sun is shining When the glass wall is irradiated into the room, it will also use us to produce a feeling of dizziness. These are the general shortcomings of the glass curtain wall.